Meet Dr. Michael Firouzian
Dr. “Mike” received his bachelor’s of science in microbiology (1987) and doctor of dental surgery (1991) from Ohio State University. He completed an advanced education in general dentistry at the University of Florida College of Dentistry in 1992, where he also served as a clinical instructor.
With over 600 hours of continued education, Dr. Mike performs procedures like dental implants, orthodontia, and TMJ therapy with confidence and skill. His passion for knowledge has led him toward more challenging areas of dentistry, including reconstructive, cosmetic, and sleep disorder dentistry. He has earned fellowships in the Academy of General Dentistry and the International College of Cranio Mandibular Orthopedics. Dr. Mike has dedicated his life to providing patients with the exceptional dental care they need and deserve. Over the last 2 decades, many unanswered questions have driven his studies to seek answers to questions he has not found readily available and as he has studied new procedures that provide better treatment options for his patients he has also encouraged that same level of training and understanding for his team. Patients can be confident that every team member in our office will seek to deliver options that patients will be able to rely upon in Columbus Ohio. Dr. Firouzian is proud to be a Top 3 Dentist
A native of Columbus, Ohio, Dr. Mike and his family still reside in the area and are very involved with their two children, Sean and Dean, and extended family members.
Dr. Firouzian is also a contributor on Real Self.
Read some of his most popular answers to dental questions.
Continuing Education: Las Vegas Institute
- Core I – Occlusal disease.
- Core II – Aesthetic design.
- Core III – Aesthetic restoration.
- Core IV – Neuromuscular dentistry.
- Core V — Smile makeover.
- Core VI – Occlusion.
- Ortho I – Modern orthodontics.
- Implant I – Dental Implants.
- K7 – Jaw tracking for TMJ.
- Rondeau Seminars – Orthodontics for General Practitioners.
- Mini-Residency – TMJ and Sleep Therapy Research.
- Invisalign Certification – Align Technology.
- 16th Annual B. Jankelson Memorial Lecture Forum – International.
- College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics.
- Misch International Implant Institute.
- Implant Logistics hands-on surgical training.